Purchase of new buses – Prior information notice without call for competition
Purchase of new buses
European Investment Bank – Supplies – Prior information notice without call for competition – Not applicable
EIB – Goods and related services
Goods and related services contract forecast
Ukraine-city of Lviv- supply of new buses, associated goods and related services
1. Tender reference: Not relevant in this stage
2. Procedure: Open International Tender.
3. Programme: Ukraine Urban Public Transport Project
4. Financing: Financing agreement: FI N°85.103 between the European Investment Bank and Ukraine
5. Contracting authority: Lviv Municipal Autotransport Enterprise №1
6. Nature of contract: Supply and related services
7. Contract description:
Ukraine and the European Investment Bank (EIB) entered into a financing contract, in force since 11th May 2017, for financing the Ukraine Urban Public Transport Project. The proceeds of the loans are intended to be used for the modernization of the Public transport rolling stock and, where relevant, related infrastructures in selected Ukrainian cities.
Lviv Municipal Autotransport Enterprise №1, Ukraine, intends to launch a supply tender for the supply of 100 new low-floor buses, associated goods and related services. The list of items includes:
- Supply, delivery and commissioning of 100 new low-floor buses,
(Buses should be low-floor (˃70%), with a minimum passenger capacity of 95 passengers, have 3 passenger doors, 12 metres length and a minimum radius of rotation of 6 metres, with engines running not less than type Euro 5 (Diesel) and power over 200 kW, equipped with 3 programmable external route LEDs, include air conditioning systems, audio information for passengers and video surveillance.)
- Supply of a set of mandatory spare parts and consumables,
- Supply, delivery of a set of workshop tools and equipment for maintenance and repair,
- Supply, delivery of technical documentation (design, operational and maintenance manuals);
- Supply of related services (training and warranty activities).
8. Indicative numbers and titles of lots: 1 lot including all items of the contract description.
9. Evaluation criteria: Evaluation criteria of the submitted bids will be described in the tender documents. The tender documents will be available at the final Beneficiary office.
10. Intended timing of publication of procurement notice: August 2018.
11. Additional information: Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of loans from the EIB will be subject to the EIB Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the EIB loans will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law or official regulation of the Purchaser’s country.
12. Legal basis: Financing Agreement between Ukraine and the European Investment Bank.
13. Date of dispatch of this notice: July 2018
No applications or requests for information should be sent at this stage.