Since the annual growth of Lviv IT industry amounts to 20%, the number of requests for rent is constantly increasing too. The city cannot provide this number of quality office spaces. The industry requires a new generation of infrastructure – with a convenient traffic interchange and modern facilities.
The project aims to become a center for businesses that are dynamically developing and promote the expansion of the companies. The concept of the project – is a result of hard work of many people. In particular, DTZ surveyed 35 biggest Lviv IT companies and found out what exactly they would like to see at IT Park. It turned out, that 91% of Lviv IT companies’ CEOs are ready to relocate into more comfortable offices since they lack space for future office expansion or have problems with heating or ventilation.
Thus, it became clear that Lviv needs a project such as IT Park.
The complexity of IT Park will provide increased comfort to all employees since they will be able to use the whole range of facilities:
- new class A offices which will inspire you to work a bit more;
- a modern university campus and labs where students will conduct experiments in leading IT sciences;
- conference rooms;
- hotel and serviced apartments;
- food, retail and sports areas.
IT Park in numbers
- 38519 SQ. M OF OFFICE SPACE
- 1 UNIVERSITY CAMPUS AND FITNESS CENTER
- 5700 SQ.M. OF HOTEL
- 2000 SQ.M. OF KINDERGARTEN
- 12896 SQ.M. OF RETAIL AND SERVICE ZONE
- 3167 PARKING PLACES
IT Park will be located at the crossroads of the following streets: Stryiska, Chmoly and Luhanska. You can conveniently travel from there to all important places – airport, railway station, universities and the historic center of the city.